Today at work we were having a food fight. You know how you see in movies where kids in the lunch room just go crazy throwing food? Well it wasnt like that lol, bet you were thinking for a minute that it was haha. It was going to be like that, but all we ended up getting to use was cool whip. My cousin is the director and she said she talked to some people about it and they said it is a pain to get out of your hair and stuff (I will cover that part in a minute...ugh lol) so she decided to let the kids throw it at her, and crazy me said they could do me also lol. So it was pretty much like you see at the fairs in older movies (like Grease at the very end before they sing "you the one that I want" lol.) The kids stood behind a line and slung a plate full of cool whip. We tied plastic bags over our heads so it wouldnt get all in our hair, and I wore my sunglasses so it would get all in my eyes. The kids loved it, and we were both covered from head to toe by time everyone had a shot. Let me just say cool whip is gross! I was so sticky and it WOULD NOT come off my skin!!! I tried baby wipes, and even rubbed hand sanitizer all over me thinking it would help....I was wrong lol. So the rest of the time I was at work was just so peachy. I was so happy when I finally got to leave and took a shower. Oh and I had a lil bit that did get in my hair...it came out pretty well...yay for that lol.
Something that I have been thinking about for awhile, I feel bad for posting about spending time with Justin and I know there are girls out there who's SO's are deployed. Im sorry ladies, I wish you could have him home with you. But then again I dont feel bad, I have been through 2 deployments...Justin got back in February after being gone for almost 8 months, and I know within the next few months he could be deployed again. I feel like I have served my time, and paid my dues to be able to spend this time I have with him. I go back and forth with this, between feeling bad and not feeling bad. I dont wanna sound selfish, and I dont wanna offend anyone when I post about seeing Justin. Honestly when I see someone talking about their SO being deployed, I feel like crying. I feel this way because it brings back the emotions I had when Justin was gone, my heart goes out to all of you ladies. Stay strong and remember that in the end it will all be so worth it, that moment you are in each others arms again!!!
![]() |
| The day I got him back from deployment! |
![]() |
| Birthday outfit last year :) |

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3