Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Loveliness

This post will be full of random loveliness lol.  Many different things will be said in this post haha.

First of all have you heard of the giveaway over at Goodnight Moon?  No?  Well you need to head on over to her page and check it out!!  Katie from Like Sunshine After Rain is being so sweet and providing this Scentsy giveaway prize!  How awesome is that!!  Yall head on over and check it out :)

Also I have been nominated for a blog award.  Danielle over at Happiness is a Mood, Not a Destination was so sweet and nominated me.  Thank you so much girly!!  I love reading her blog.  If you dont follow her you need to go check out her blog!





Rules: 

1. Thanks the person who gave you the award and link back to them 
2. Tell us something about yourself
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers
4. Let them know you awarded them

Well I already thanked her lol, so I will move on to the "tell me something about yourself" part lol.

Lets see....what to tell, what to tell?  Lol :P  Oh I know something...so you know how when you are little, or if you have kids, how all they want to eat is junk.  Chips, candy, sugary snacks, ect.  Well I was a veggie freak, and still am.  I loved eating raw veggies with ranch dressing/dip!  My mom said when I was little I ate carrots so much, my skin had an orange tint to it lol.  To this day I love eating them, and one of my favorite foods is salad.  Which makes me really crave a really good salad lol.

And my lovely ladies that I will be nominating are...(drum roll please) lol

1.  Mrs. Sykes from Forever Yours, Semper Fi
2.  Sebs from Newlywed and Deployed
3.  Amber from Goodnight Moon
4.  Melissa from This Crazy Life

I hope everyone has a great day!!!  

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously so sweet!!!!!! Thank you so much! This totally made my night:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3