Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello Bloggy World!

I have once again missed you all dearly!!  Justin came in Wednesday so I havent been on here.  My Wordless Wednesday was a scheduled post.  Once again I enjoyed my time with him, and once again it never seems to be long enough.  But I am thankful for the time no matter how long or short it may be.

So Wednesday I had to work til 12, which was great because I was home before Justin got here.  And then I took Thursday and Friday off.  Yes I felt bad because it was my second week working there, but I havent seen him in a couple weeks and im not sure when the next time will be.  Thursday I got my first pay check with my new job..boy was I happy with how much it was, when I am use to getting paid less than half of what this was...so woohoo for me!  Of course I had to go shopping lol.  I havent gotten to shop in awhile, so it was nice to just go and buy some clothes for work.  I wanted some new shorts but I couldnt find any I liked that I can wear to work.  But I got several shirts to wear.  Hollister and American Eagle had some great sells!  Me and Justin both racked up lol.

This time we were kinda laid back, didnt do to much...and darn me for not taking any pics of us.  I always feel like we dont have enough pics....I am sure some of you other ladies can agree.  Especially when you have looked at every single pic you have taken, like a million times...they tend to get old lol.  Not old like "I am so sick of looking at the same pics" lol.

I am so excited to be working with Brea at Utterly Chaotic Designs on a new design for my blog.  I so cant wait to see how it turned out.  Plus I felt the need to give my blog a more professional look, get it all snazzy lol.  I am on pins and needles waiting lol.

Of course this is 4th of July weekend and I hope everyone has a great one.  I am def looking forward to chilling out at my Grandma's by the pool and eating some yummy food.  Gonna get my tan on, and hopefully fix this farmers tan I have gotten from work lol.  Anyways I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I hope to post sometimes this week about the movies we saw this weekend, and my opinions of them.  Until next time my bloggy loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3