Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just Saying...

I hate to have to post about this, but I really need to get it off my chest!  So I have told you about my brother getting married.  Got engaged to a girl after dating a month, getting married in less than a month.  I dont like the girl he is with, I feel he can do better.  Well they have this idea that they are gonna go ahead and get married next Sunday, and then a couple weeks later have the wedding they have been planning for like 6 months.  How freakin dumb is this???  Yes I get that a lot of Military couples have 2 ceremonies, but not a couple weeks before the day you have been planning for.  Personally I feel like this whole thing is a disaster waiting to happen, I dont feel like they are getting married for the right reasons, so I am waiting for it to fall apart.  Nobody in my family likes her, nobody agrees with what they are doing, and now them wanting to go ahead and get married doesnt help the situation.  They really should take that "do you object" part out of the ceremony because I just might speak up!  Oh and for this day they wanna get married on now, they arent inviting anyone only parents, no grandparents...how wrong is that?  You could at least have close family there.  I just think this is so pointless to be getting married then and still having the other one in a couple weeks.  I mean they could have just done this from the beginning and saved a lot of money!  Im sorry, this pisses me off and idc if I sound selfish wanting them to break up...I want the best for my brother and she sure isnt it!  OMG and what makes me laugh...I was talking to Justin one day and he said "she just looks weird" HAHA omg I laughed so hard, and now every time I see here I think about that and laugh in my head!  But anyways, I guess you have to let people make their own mistakes...as much as they fight already in their relationship, I feel it is a ticking time bomb.  I am so ready for it to go BOOM!!

Sorry, I hope I dont sound really mean, but you just have to know the whole story and everything.  But from the post I have done in the past I hope you see a little bit why I dont like her or approve of this!  Im sorry for the rant, just needed to get it off my chest!

Have a great weekend everyone!  Oh and make sure you are looking out for my Giveaway coming this week!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I know what you're talking about! I know a couple who met in December of 09, got married in March 2010, and she was pregnant by May 2010. She had the baby in February 2011 and he deployed shortly after and they split during the deployment. I feel mostly for the child.

    It's a trainwreck waiting to happen! Do you think it may be a contract marriage? Just so they get extra money from BAH?

    I hope everything works out for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to step back and let people live their lives and make their own mistakes. I wouldn't listen to anyone when they told me they didn't like Jon and now we are married and still madly in love and everyone loves him, after they gave him a chance. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3