Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Work Post

So today was a long day at work.  I didnt get much sleep last night because I woke up at some point with my left eye throbbing.  You know how it feels when you get a sinus headache?  Thats what is felt like all around my eye, I have never had that happened and it sucked!  And then I had to work 9-6 so that was a long time being with the kids.  The day didnt really go to bad, but a couple of the kids were pushing the wrong buttons.  I just dont get how some of them are so disrespectful...I pray to GOD my kids arent like that.  Its all how you raise them, and I def dont plan on raising mine to be rude...mine will have manners and respect their elders.

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the zoo.  Im excited!  I enjoyed when Justin and I went a few weeks ago, and I hope the kids enjoy it also.  Im taking my camera so I plan on taking lots of pictures again!  Of course I wont post the ones of the kids on here, but if I get some others I will post them for you all to see.  I seriously hope I dont hear "im hot" or "im tired" or "my feet hurt" a million times tomorrow lol, I might have to throw someone in the cage with the lion lol.  Just kidding, I would never do that to a child lol.  Next Friday we are having Parent Night, and next week is an 80's theme so that night we are dressing up in 80's fashion...I so cant wait!!!  I am super excited, and I am going crazy trying to figure out what to wear lol.  I will def be posting pics from that!!

Also another thing that frustrates me about work is the other counselors.  There is this one woman who is older, has 3 kids...but she is stupid.  She really has no clue to to raise kids, or anything like that.  I can correct a kid, and then she puts her 2 cents in.  No I dont have kids, but I and perfectly capable of disciplining them on my own.  I dont need you to get into the situation.  And then one day we were passing out snacks...everyone was eating the same thing.  What does she do because 2 of the kids didnt like what we were having...she gives them something different.  Ok...like I said before, I dont have kids...but I know that you dont give some one thing and a couple something else.  That really started something, I mean how dumb do you have to be to not know that?  Of course another kids saw these 2 with what they got and he/she started to pitch a holy fit!  Then she looks at me after and says "I probably shouldnt have done that" um DUH!!  The way I see it, if the kids doesnt like the snack we are having that day...they can just wait til lunch.  Ok sorry for the rant, this person just really irritates me.  What do you think about this situation?  Am I wrong for feeling the way I do?

I really didnt mean for this post to be all about work, but I feel better getting some of my frustrations off my chest lol.  I hope everyone has a great day.  Its Wednesday...YAY I cant wait for the weekend to get here!

2 comments:

  1. oh you will always have those "people" and they probably will always get on your last nerve, but i agree with you a 100% i would be annoyed too..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie... thanks for the comment on my blog, I changed the address to a .com and it took forever for it to start forwarding and working correctly... tricky thing! Also, sounds like your co-worker is a know-it-all. Those kinds of people drive me a little crazy too... I feel your frustration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3