
Is Thursday really here already? I guess it is true what they say, time flies when you're having fun. God forbid time move slow the days Justin is here, I hate that it always goes by so fast. I cant wait to see him in a couple weeks!! I am thankful for the time we share no matter if its 2 minutes or 2 weeks, I soak it all up!
So whats your song this week? Are you linking up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon Wanna know mine? Well here it is...(drum roll please...just kidding lol)
This is a brand spankin new song from Jason Micheal Carroll, just heard it for the first time yesterday on youtube, and today for the first time on the radio. I love it!! Also I am going to post one of his very first songs he came out with, it makes me think of Justin. Also if you listen to the words of that song, and then look to the left of your page and see the pics of Justin and I, you may figure out where the captions come from lol. I love his songs, plus he is from NC like 30 mins away from where I live! I hope yall enjoy! :)
Numbers
Livin' Our Love Song
Yall have a great day! I look forward to hopping around and seeing what everyone else chose! :)














I was not expecting such a deep voice from him, whew.. sexy!
ReplyDeleteSomeone else posted a JMC song and I'll share again: seeing him live is EPIC! If you ever get the chance, definitely GO! He is so enthtralling to just watch and listen to! Awesome choice :D Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is SO CUTE!!!! I lovve your photos :)
ReplyDeleteGreat song choices!
Love him!
ReplyDeleteI love Jason Michael Carroll and "Livin Our Love Song" is one of my absolute favorite songs! Thanks for sharing a new one! I hadn't heard it yet!
ReplyDeleteAnything country pretty much has me sold! Another great song choice! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteFound you through Goodnight Moon's linkup. First off, I love love Jason Micheal Caroll. He is amazing. Secondly, you and your blog are absolutely adorable. Looking foward to reading more:)
ReplyDeleteI love Jason Michael Carroll! :D
ReplyDelete