
Its that time again!!
I look forward to Thursdays and linking up with
Amber over at Goodnight Moon!!
Well I have been listening to "kid" music all week.
Between the music we are learning at work for our Parents Night tomorrow,
or the music I am teaching at my church this week for Bible School,
to be honest I miss regular music lol.
Well this is a song I heard of this week and I fell in love!
Blake Shelton is one of my favorite country singers,
and this is his newest song.
It makes me think of Justin <3
I hope you all enjoy :)
I hope everyone has a great day!! And smile, the weekend is almost here! :)














Hi Stephanie!! Swinging by from "What's Your Song?" and I am so glad I did! Not only is it nice to link up with another Carolina girl :)(I am from a TINY town in eastern NC), but also because I have yet to hear this song! I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower!
xoxo
I hadn't heard this song but I love him and I love country music! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having an awesome day! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a huge David Barnes fan and I definitely love Blake's remake.. Take a listen to the original version also! David Barnes is amazing!
ReplyDelete