Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tattoo Fever

So yeah I def have tattoo fever.  Well actually I have had it since I got my first one...but I have really been thinking about it lately.  I kinda know what I want, I have a couple ideas in different locations on my body.  Justin has a cousin in the Army who does tattoos.  He is currently stationed in Alaska, but I am pretty sure Justin said he will be getting out soon.  Justin has been talking to him about what he wants, and he was telling me about it...well tattoo talk got me thinking about it once again lol.  If we end up being there when his cousin is home, I am pretty sure Justin will get a tattoo...if he does, I am really gonna want one also.  His cousin is really talented and does amazing work, so I trust him.

I currently have one tattoo, I got it like 2 1/2 years ago.  My brother was at SOI, well actually in medical at Camp Geiger, he came home one weekend and we both went and got tattoos.  My family doesnt believe in tattoos, and my grandparents especially werent happy about it, but we are old enough to make our own decisions and thats what we did.  That is what my tattoo symbolizes...that I can do what I want because it is my life.  The design itself has no meaning, just something I really liked and thought long and hard about.  I love my tattoo, and to this day I have no regrets of getting it.  I worry what it will look like after I have kids lol, but I dont regret what I got or where I got it.  Sometimes I forget I have it lol.  I will leave you with a pic of my tattoo, dont really have pics of the ones I am thinking about getting.



I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE tattoos...I have 8 myself :) I am constantly thinking of other ones to get...I am running out of skin though! lol. I want to make sure I can cover them all up since I will have to have a big girl job one day :). Yours is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tattoo! I am such a wuss when it comes to stuff like that haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3