Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swamp People!!


Have you watched this?  Well if you havent you are seriously missing out!

My cousin got me watching this show and I am hooked.  Plus its a fun show to watch with Justin.

What are these swamp people?  Well they live on the bayou and its all about hunting/fishing (dif people call it either or) alligators!  Ever wondered how they did it, well this show is what it is all about.  It pretty neat to watch.  When Justin and I first started dating he was trying to explain how they caught alligators, I didnt really understand until I saw this show.  I have tried alligator and it is really good, plus it is healthy to eat!

Tonight is the season finale, I cant wait!  Call me crazy, but I would love to go alligator hunting...seems like a good experience, even if all I do is watch lol.  Maybe someday Justin and I will get to do that, he is all into the show as well lol.  Its so crazy because the only way you can kill an alligator when you shoot it is by hitting a quarter sized mark on the back of the gators skull.  I know our guys are trained to shoot under pressure, and I am sure Justin could do it with ease, but I dont know if I could do it.  Between the gator fighting you and the other guy yelling at you to "shoot it"...well this one guy named Troy says "choot em" lol, but I wouldnt be able to do it.  I tip my hat to these guys, and girls.  This is how they make their living, and I respect them greatly for it.  Im gonna leave you with a "Teaser" clip of the show, it kinda is an overview...well its the opening clip they play every show.  If you are ever bored and on youtube type in Swamp People and watch it, you wont be disappointed. Other than their funny accents...being from Louisiana and all lol, its a good show.


Enjoy yall!  If you decide to check it out it comes on tonight at 9 on the History channel!
Let me know what you think if you do watch it :)

2 comments:

  1. We love this show! I love Troy, his voice is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, after reading this post I went onto netflix and started watching this. I watched the whole season in a day. I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3