Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shopping = Success!

So score one for me today, I got my birthday dress and some super cute shoes to go with it.  Oh and also a pair of capris!

I guess you can say I was on fire with my shopping today so I am pretty stoked about it lol.  To bad I have to wait 2 weeks to wear my cute birthday outfit...boo lol.

Ok so my dress!!!  I looked all over the mall, went in several stores twice.  Right when we were fixing to give up and leave I told my mom I wanted to go back in Forever 21 again just to look again...boy am I glad I did!!  So this time I took my time looking, actually digging through racks.  Right then I saw the cutest dress...yay!  I tried it on and it fit like a glove...nothing slutty, but its cute and I will def wear it again!  And the great thing is I only spent like $26 on it!!
It looks way better in person!
check out this dress and other cute ones here :)
My shoes I got on sale for $40 and they are Jessica Simpson.  I love these shoes!!!  They feel like little heavenly clouds on your feet lol...they are probably the most comfortable heels I have ever had!  Oh and I also got a pair of Jessica Simpson capris on sale for $26!!  Most of her jeans and stuff dont fall under $50 so woohoo for me!  I think 26 is my lucky number for today, I might need to pick up a lottery ticket or something and use it haha.
My hot pink barbie shoes lol
I dont have a link for these photo from google
I am so excited for hitting some sales today!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  :)

Oh and dont forget to "like" my page on facebook :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! Love the outfit. I am a soon-to-be-marine girlfriend. So I love your blog. Following!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are to die for!! :) Great blog im your new follower i'd love if you follow back :)
    xoxox

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same dress! I wore it for our anniversary dinner, i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shoes, they are so cute! Love the whole outfit! yay for shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3