Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PCS?!?!

So I may have some news...Justin got orders today.  Although they could still change, he got some.  Right now he is PCSing to Jacksonville, NC in a few weeks.  I dont know what to say, I mean this is what I wanted...im glad he will be closer to me...but I also found out that he could be going out on an MEU in November for 7-9 months, and I have no clue where he is going.  Am I sad...no, not really...at least not right now.  I promise im not heartless, but until everything is official I am not gonna expect anything.  Yes if it ends up being for real and not changing I will be sad...I mean since he has gotten back in February I feel like we have hardly seen each other.  Yes he would get days off, but it still doesnt compare to the time we have missed.  I feel like every time I get him back, they take him from me again.  I have told him many times before I can dig a hole under my house and he can hide there, I will make sure to feed him and everything lol.

I feel so...idk how to explain it.  Um...ok so you know when you hear something on the news and you cant wrap your brain around it, it doesnt feel real, thats how I feel right now.  Im gonna miss him terribly when he is gone, but I know everything will be just fine...I knew/know he will deploy maybe 2 more times from the time he PCS' to when he gets out of the MC, I know.  I know every day is just a day closer til her leaves again, but then every day after that is a day closer until he is back in my arms.  We will make it through this deployment just like every other one...it will make our relationship that much stronger!

Nothing is set in stone, like I said.  And idk if I should have even posted about it...just kinda needed to get it out.  I hope this hasnt been boring.  If you read all of this, you are awesome.  Have a great Tuesday night everyone!  :)

3 comments:

  1. You are not heartless… you are smart. Don't get all worked up until you know for sure. Then…assess the situation then. You are awesome girly! You guys can make it through anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment. I hope things work out for you guys in the best way possible! I can relate to both the Lejeune and MEU parts. My boyfriend's on one now. But like you said, it will make your relationship stronger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is currently on a MEU. Don't get too worked up about it. But if you have any questions about MEUs let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3