So many exciting things will happen in about a month and I so cant wait!!
First of all, in about a month Justin will FINALLY be done with this RFDF thing. THANK THE LORD! This thing has been drinking me insane. I hate the crazy schedules, the constant changing of dates off, the weird time frames where we can talk...and its not for long because he already doesnt get much sleep. Ugh I hate this! I am def hoping it will be over when they say it will be...which is right before my Birthday!! Which brings me to my next excitement lol.
My birthday is officially ONE MONTH from TODAY!!! No I am not excited about turning 24...which is another year closer to the "T" word (thirty) boooo! But I am super excited that Justin will actually be stateside for it! We have never been able to spend a birthday together in the almost 2 years we have been dating, this is a big deal for me, even if it sounds dumb. No, we wont get to spend the exact day on my birthday together because it's on a Wednesday...and I will spend it at work lol. But he should be in that weekend, back to our normal weekend routine...and we will get to celebrate then. Yay I cant wait!
Ok so even though its not a special birthday, I want to get a super cute cake....even though I dont eat cake haha. I just want something cute and fun. I have been looking at all kinds of pics of cakes...I might post those in a Wordless Wednesday and let you guys give your input lol.
I am still waiting to get my new blog design...I so cant wait. Brea at Utterly Chaotic Designs has been so awesome to work with so far. I number 2 on her list...super anxious to be number 1, but hopefully this week I will have my new design up and running. :)
On a totally different note, I was walking out of church tonight and I saw my aunt and my cousins walking to the end of the parking lot. Then I heard one of the kids say something about a puppy. OMG the poor thing was so pitiful. She hadnt had water or food in awhile, you could see every bone in her body, and she whined and whimpered the whole time. It broke my heart. After going back and forth with my aunts and uncles, and my mom...and texting a few people I know...we were trying to find a place for it. Someone who could take care of it and nurse it back to health. My uncle, being a police officer, ended up calling one of his guys who came and was going to take it to the pound. We ended up finding out that the puppy belonged to the house across the field where people have quite a bit of puppies and dogs. Im pretty sure the officer is reporting the people to animal control because of the condition the puppy was in, and the other dogs as well. Oh and also, there is a law that states you can only have 2 dogs per household in the city limits, and they were def breaking that. The guy at the house told the officer that the puppy was his "cousins" that made me laugh so hard. Watching police shows, when someone gets in trouble its always their "cousins" so that made me think of that, and crack up haha. I wish I could have taken her home with me, if I knew she didnt have parvo or some disease Copper and Nikki could catch I would so have done so. Oh and if I wouldnt be breaking the 2 dogs law lol.
Wow I have just been a chatter box tonight lol. Sorry for this long random post. Oh and hello to my new followers, dont be a stranger...leave me a comment so I can follow you as well :) Have a great night everyone!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Happy early birthday! That's so exciting that your boy will be "home" for your birthday! Hopefully everything will go as planned and he'll be home when they say he will! New follower wishing you a Happy 4th!!
ReplyDelete*JRB @ not a traditional storyteller
LOVE Brea at Utterly Chaotic Designs...she is who did mine! So excited to see it! My birthday is next week! I will be 25 :( lol. So enjoy your 24th! So excited for you and all the good things happening! :)
ReplyDelete