Hello my name is Stephaine,
And like many of you I have become addicted to pinterest!!
OMG how awesome is this website, I dont know where it has been all my life! This is like the easiest way to keep track of all kinds of fun things and not have to worry about forgetting the website and all that good stuff. Recently I have found some yummy recipes, fun home decor craft projects, and so much more. I love how easy it is to use, because I get confused easily lol.
What are your favorite things to pin? And if you have one let me know so I can follow you!
One of my big things recently has been home decor, I posted about my nightstand project I am pursuing, and Pinterest has been awesome because it lets you keep all of that stuff together. I know I havent updated about it lately but I havent gotten a night stand yet. My dad is a maintenance supervisor at an apartment complex, sometimes people move out and leave stuff and after they turn in the keys its fair game, my dad can do whatever he wants with the stuff. I asked him if he could look around for me a nightstand, yay he found one. I cant get it until they turn in the keys tomorrow, crossing my fingers they didnt come back and take it...so if it all works out I will start making it all pretty lol. I hope to have it finished by Friday, just wanna surprise Justin with it. Its funny how I use the times he comes in as deadlines for different things I wanna get done lol. When I get it I will def do before, and after pics...oh and some along my fun lil journey. And you know I will tell you all about it, and have a whole post devoted to it lol. I cant wait to start!
Well Keeping Up With the Kardashians (love that show!!) is fixin to come on so I am gonna go watch that. Hopefully I will have exciting news tomorrow about getting my nightstand! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of your weekend and your week starts off great!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I know! I freaking LOVE pinterest. It's so great.
ReplyDeleteWell if the nightstand gets picked up, thrift stores and goodwills are good for those. Garage sales are even better though, they are usually super cheap. Good luck on your room renovation.