Monday, July 11, 2011

Kinda Worried

I havent posted in a couple days, just havent felt like it.  I sure have stuff to say, and I have been reading everyone's blogs....just kinda took a couple days away.  Sometimes thats a good thing.

I so wanted to post yesterday, but I decided not to because I was really pissed.  I was at my grandma and grandpa's house...my mom and my brothers gf were talking about some stuff...financial stuff, and she started getting an attitude with me mom.  I sat there and just listened for awhile, after I was sick of her talking to my mom the way she was I sat down and started to give my opinion.  My mom, knowing how I can be, told me to leave the room, and then my bro's gf inserted that it wasnt any of my business.  All I have to say is she was touched by an angel that day!!!!  I so wanted to come across the table and punch her in her face!!!  My aunt had to walk me outside to calm down.  Me and the gf work together, and she didnt even acknowledge me today haha, which I wouldnt have talked to her if she tried to talk to me anyways.  After I went outside, her and my mom got into it and were yelling back and forth and all that.  Let me just say that I would NEVER talk to Justin's mom or sister like she talked to my mom or me, and Justin would never talk to my mom like she did.  I guess we were just raised differently than she was.  I dont like her, and I hope they dont last because I dont want her in my family.  That may sound rude, but I really dont care!  Im done with her, and I have been trying to be nice to her...darn me for being so dumb.  Wont happen anymore.  My Mama always told me "if I aint got nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all" well I just wont talk to her lol.

Also, I get to see Justin next week...yay I am so excited!!  I can really use a hug right now.

So on to the real point of this post.  My grandpa had a kidney transplant when I was in 10th grade...so several years ago.  Well we found out a couple months ago that his body is rejecting the kidney.  Well for the past couple months he has had mini strokes, had had one about 2 weeks ago.  Ever since that one he has being hallucinating, and it has only gotten worse.  He is seeing women in his bedroom, men outside, and even threatened to get his gun on some of them.  My dad and uncle had to hide all of the gun shells, and unload all of the guns, just so he doesnt hurt anyone or himself.  They left the guns where they are of course, just so he doesnt freak out, but he cant shoot them without the shells.  Well today it got really bad, so bad he asked my grandma to take him to the hospital.  Thats something if he is asking to go.  They said they are going to keep him and monitor him, and also run some test on him tomorrow.  They said there is a possibility that his heart could stop during the test, and he doesnt want to be put on life support if it does.  I am worried, his health has only been going down hill, and I really dont know how much more his body can handle.  Please pray that everything goes ok, I would really appreciate it.

This week we have Vacation Bible School at church...so working 12-6, being at church for bible school from 6:30-8:30 hasnt been a good day, and this will be all week.  I am super tired, and being with 40 kids at work, and 30 at VBS has taken its toll on my today.  Im gonna wait up to talk to Justin when he gets off post at 12, then get me some sleep!  I hope everyone has had a great Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. Missed your posts the past couple days! I'm with you when it comes to your brothers gf! :) You tell her! Praying for you Grandpa...hoping he will be ok and definitely praying for your whole family during a tough time. Thanks for all the birthday love this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I hope everythings goes well with your Grandpa!! I'll be praying for you and him. As for your brother's gf, I'm definitely on your side! My boyfriend's sister-in-laws give him a hard time about our relationship (been together 3 years and no plans for marriage yet) and his brothers try to keep it from happening, but they still do it. Seriously? You do that with your own family, not your husband's! Hopefully your day/week gets better!!

    *JRB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3