Hey Yall!! I hope everyone's week is going great so far! Justin left today, but we really enjoyed our time together. I cant help but fall even more in love with him every time I see him. I love him so much!
We didnt do to much this time, my parent went out of town on a mini vacation, so we had the house to ourselves which was nice! Monday I worked til 12 and then Justin got here around 1. We lounged around a bit, before going to Walmart and picking up a few other things for the yummy supper I was fixing, some breakfast things to cook the next morning, and a movie from red box Red Riding Hood. We headed back to the house and I started prepping for supper and Justin started the grill. Supper was so good!! I am so glad my yummy new recipe was worth trying, and Justin was ranting about it, even took a pic of it and sent it to his mom lol. After supper we watched Red Riding Hood. It was an earlier night, we were both super tired from getting up so early. Well of course my parents being out of town means Justin and I had to take care of the dogs...and Copper has to go out in the middle of the night. I took him out around 11 since we were tired and didnt wanna stay up super late. A lil after 5 he comes in my room and jumps on the bed and scared the crap out of Justin lol. Justin was so sweet and let them out and didnt make me get up (maybe an insight on how it will be when we have kids lol fingers crossed lol.) He took let the out then fell back asleep, we slept til like 1130 lol.
We got up and he jumped in the shower while I started fixing breakfast...ugh well brunch lol. I fixed sausage gravy with biscuits and eggs. A yummy way to start the day! We hung around the house, took our time getting ready and headed to the movies. We planned on seeing Transformers 3, but my beauty routine took longer than planned so we ended up seeing Bad Teacher. After that we headed back to the house to change, chill out a bit and then headed to Bonefish Grill for supper! I got the fontina chop, wanted to try something new....omg it was amazing!! I have never had a pork chop that thick, that was cooked perfectly and had so much flavor. If you ever go there you have to try it (my mouth is watering thinking about it lol.) Then we headed back to the house to relax the rest of the night, and watched Swamp People (such a great show, I will have a post on it tomorrow...its that good lol.)
Today we got up and searched for a place for Justin to get his hair cut. We finally found a place that goes what he wants, and it is cheap. Im so glad we found somewhere where he is finally happy to go to, most places cant fad worth a crap! Then we head to Cracker Barrel for some brunch (which makes me remember I have left overs in the fridge I gonna heat up when im done posting lol.) Then headed back to my house and watch Transported 3 before he headed back to VA. I hate when he leaves. I told him that the next time he sees me I will be an old lady lol, meaning that I turn 24 before I see him again. Oh and I asked him about getting our pics done for our anniversary, he said yes...YAY!!! I cant wait, im so excited!
All the movies I have mentioned will be reviews in my Monday Movie Reviews post this coming week, along with the recipe from when we grilled out for my Tummy Yummy Tuesday post so make sure you check both of those out!!
I hope everyone has a great day, I am kinda mixed up on my days right now, it feels like Saturday lol. Work in the morning, at least I dont go in until 1230 so I get to sleep in yay. I cant wait to link up with Amber tomorrow, hmmm what song do I want to choose??? Think, think, think lol. Have a good one yall! :)
Oh and sorry for the super long post lol :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Glad you had a good weekend! Sounds awesome, all the talk about food has made me hungry! I love me some cracker barrel!
ReplyDelete