Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Friday!!

Oh yes it's 80's night, and the feelings right...oh yes it's 80's night..oh what a night.

LOL...yes I know the song really says "ladies night" but we had our parent's night at work today, and it was an 80's theme.  OMG it was so much fun, we had a blast!  The parents were awesome, and the kids did a great job on the dances they learned.  Plus all my wonderful co-workers and myself looked fabulous all pimped in our 80's attire lol!  See :)





Also my court date was Tuesday and I got my stuff in the mail about what I was charged with, or whatever it's called.  They reduced it from 70 to 60 and I was charged with defaulty vehicle.  So yay for not getting points on my lincense and my insurance going up!  All I have to do is pay for court costs :)  I am happy about that!!

So Justin's schedule got changed, and instead of him coming in Wed and going back Sat, he is coming in Mon and going back Wed.  Im glad I get to see him and spend time with him.  But I just am so ready for this thing to be over with.  His PCS is coming up, and he is stressing because he doesnt know whats gonna happen with that or what to expect.  I am so scared he is going to get stationed in Cali, I have gotten use to him only being a few hours away, and I would be heart broken if he was all the way across the country.  I am trying to stay positive though, cross you fingers with me please!  Oh and when he comes in next week, my parents are going out of town...."wink wink" yay we get the house to ourselves lol.  Thats probably a TMI, but oh well.  We're all bloggy friends, we share some TMI stuff every-now-and-then lol.

So I am trying to be lazy this weekend since this week has been so busy.  And I am going to hit the sheets here soon.  I hope every one's Friday has gone well, and you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Love the outfit. Glad you only got charged with the defaulty vehilcle, because getting points on your license is no fun. I know. Good luck with the PCS orders. Have fun with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! I love 80's =) you look fab!
    Good luck with the PCS order.. I hope its not too far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you finally found me again ;) Yay for parents being out of town and I will keep my fingers crossed for no California !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3