Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twenty 11

Well it's 2011 now.  Im excited because we are getting so close til Justin coming home.  I cant wait to see whats happens this year...I know as long as Justin's in it it's gonna be good. 

What do I want out of this year?

Well honestly I would love to get engaged to him.  No I dont wanna rush anything but I know that he is the person I am suppose to be with and all I want is to be with him!  I would love to be able to go with him when he gets re stationed...that would be a dream come true.  Crossing my fingers and takin it day by day.  I know when things are meant to be they will happen.

Sorry I really dont have much to say...just trying to get past this last lil bit and have my love back home with me.  I hope you have a great New Year!

I love you Justin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3