So this whole deployment I have been wondering if you get raging hormones like you do when your pregnant, or during that lovely week that comes every month lol. Honestly I think you do. I mean from personal experience I can be fine one second and then the next I feel like curling up in a ball and crying. Its so weird lol.
Another thing I have thought about, other than deployment hormones, is how much I have changed since Justin and I started dating. I literally use to never cry. During chick flicks I was the one who was just sitting there with a blank face, while everyone else sits there and is balling. Ever since we have been together I have gotten so soft...I cry at everything! OMG Stephanie what is wrong with you lol? If someone cries on tv I start crying also. I mean I always thot "The Notebook" was sooo cheesy and that was one movie I would just sit there through. Now I can watch it and I cry my eyes out. Darn you Justin, you have made me all emotional lol.
Well idk if it is me being softer and more compassionate, or if it is deployment hormones. Its probably a combination of both lol. Oh how I miss him so much, not much longer and I so cant wait!!
I love you baby <3
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3