Alot of people wonder and ask ho I deal with having a boyfriend who is never around.
My answer...
Because he is so worth it. The feelings I get when we're together are absolutely amazing. I knew going into this relationship that it was going to be hard, and I kinda prepared myself for it not to work out. But talking to him, and being with him...we have so much fun together. To this day I still get butterflies when I think about him or when im with him. My heart flutters when I see him. I get so excited when I get a text from him. Yes it sucks him leaving for months at a time, but that moment when we see each other again, and I walk up and he scoops me up in his arms...that is what I live for each day that he is gone. The feeling I get that very moment is what makes it all worth it.
I knew that very first time we kissed that I loved him, as crazy as that sounds. I loved him then and my love has grown more and more stronger each and everyday. Even when we are apart, nothing changes...I dont love him any less...if anything I love him more. Distance makes the heart grow fonder...boy is that true!!
I cant wait til he is home and I can have that moment once again. I really cant help but smile just thinking about it lol.
I love you baby <3
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3