I am kinda stressin about this next month or so. Things def havent gone like I thot they were and its driving me crazy. I hoped to already be workin with the the school right now, that hasnt happened and idk when it will. I dont know why they are taking forever with the paper work, its really annoying. Plus Justin doesnt have to much longer and I am tryin my best to save up money for his Christmas present and for our trip to Florida. I work 2 days a week, barley making anything so its hard...which comes back into play of why im frustrated that im not workin with the school yet.
I have to think about me, whats best for me. I worked at the tanning salon last season, I made good money. I wasnt planning on working there this season because I wanted to be all into working with the school. Ive now made the decision to go for the more money and leave the job im at and work at the tanning salon again. Then whenever I do get hired with the school I will sub a couple days a week. This will give me the chance to save up some money, just put the money I make with the school in the bank and leave it alone. Just use what I make at the tanning salon. Im excited because I should be starting by the end of this month so hopefully that will really help with my money saving problems. I just worry about how this next month or so will go...trying to get stuff done before Justin gets home...whenever that will be. He is going out training for a few weeks so I wont get to talk to him so its gonna suck. Im really gonna have to find something to keep me busy.
I really need to finish my wedding planning course, I mean im paying for it, might as well finish. Yes I do wanna do that on the side, but I just need help with motivation. I wanted to be done with that by time Justin gets home so if I still intend on doing that I need to jump on it. I dont wanna look like I havent gotten anything done since he left. Lord help me have the strength to get through all of this.
I need to stop stressing and keep thinking about the positive, my baby will be home soon so yay lol. I miss him so much and I cant wait to be in his arms again.
I love you Justin <3
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3