Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gonna try something different!

Im really excited!

My grandma called my mom tonight and told me to go on one of the local news channels websites.  I looked and saw they are looking for someone to join their morning team for a new segment called 'Girl Talk.'  My grandma told my mom I should audition because I would be good at it lol.  Well I went online and looked over the info and I think im gonna go for it!  Why not....I mean it's not gonna hurt anything by just auditioning.  I mean I probably wont win, but at least I can say I tried.  I cant wait to tell Justin about it!  I hate that he is out training and I wont hear from him til maybe sometime later this week.  He needs to hurry up cause I got lots to tell him lol.  Well I've got like 2 weeks to figure out what im gonna say and what I am gonna wear lol.  I hope im not to nervous.  Im just gonna go out and be myself.  Wish me luck!

I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3