Friday, January 28, 2011

I dont know what I'd do without my girls

Through our first deployment I didnt know any girls who's guys were in the same plt as Justin.  Luckily long before this deployment I had met most of the wives and gf's of the guys.  I am so thankful for them.  We all have really came together this whole time and have supported each other. 

I try to talk to all of the girls, but I mostly talk to Heather and Marina.  They are the only ones who I actually talk to off of facebook.  They are so special to me, they have no clue how they have helped me.  I know that I can text them when im having a bad nite and they make me feel so much better.  I am such a lucky girl to have such amazing girls in my life.  Trust me that means alot because I dont get along with many girls.  Its so funny because with that said, thinking about how many usmc wives/gf's I know, we all get along...I guess we all have that special bond that nobody else has.  We just have compassion and really help support each other.  I guess we just get each other and what we are going through...nobody else really does understand that. 

To those girls who do read this blog.  No we may not actually know each other, but thank you for everything you do.  It really does me the world to me.  Im so proud to say that I have such strong women standing right there beside me holding my hand through this all.  I love you ladies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3