Monday, January 3, 2011

Dream dream dream

I dream of a life thats perfect, where I have everything I have ever wanted.  I dream of a love thats never ending, one that I know will always be there.  I dream of happiness, waking up everyday with a smile on my face because im the luckiest girl in the world.  I dream of a peace in my heart, knowing that I have made the right decisions for my life.  I dream of laughter, because you should never take life so serious you should find the humor in it every-now-and-then. 

Whats wrong with dreaming?  Without dreams your life really shouldnt make since, you have to have something to look forward to.  Something that gives you a reason to wake up every single day.  I am so happy to say that alot of my dreams have come true, and they are all started happening when I met the most amazing man in the world.  I would always dream of meeting a guy who would love me with all his heart.  Someone who would do anything in this world to make me happy.  Someone who I know would give me everything I ever wanted.  I have that in Justin...he is the man of my dreams.  Really?  I actually found him?  I didnt think that was possible.  I didnt think I could get so lucky.  Being with him, and having those dreams come true has made me dream so much more.  I dream of other things happening for my life and they are all because of him.  I do dream of being with im someday, my heart tells me that may happen someday.  That really would be a dream come true. 

You see with dreams...they dont all happen at once.  They happen when its time, and I believe all the ones I have for my future will occur just the same.  You cant rush dreams, thats the thing with them.  Im thankful for that, because they wouldnt mean as much if you could control them. 

Never give up dreaming, never stop believe that anything is out of reach.  Dream big, and also be thankful for the little dreams that come true.  It will make your life so much happier, it will make your life mean so much more.  Count your blessing everyday, and be thankful that each blessing is a dream that came true. 

Im so thankful for everything I have in my life, and especially for the man of my dreams.

I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3