Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yay we're getting closer :)

Im so excited we are getting closer.  No he isnt coming home tomorrow, which would be nice lol...but we are pretty close. 

Christmas is in 2 weeks.  Im excited because I love Christmas, plus I know that it's another holiday I can mark off my list.  Im sad because Justin and I have never spent Christmas together, and I dont know when we will get to.  But I know when it does happen it will be so worth it!  I am hoping by the end of this month, or the first of the year we will have a date for when he gets to come home.  I am so ready! 

Its funny because it feels like he just left, its gone by pretty fast...but then again, looking back and everything that has happened since he left it really has been forever since he left.  Now is the point where him being gone is just annoying...we're so close but so far away and its driving me insane lol. 

Sorry this entry is short but its been awhile since I posted so I figured I do some kind of up date.  Counting down the days yay!

I love my baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3