Once upon a time there was this girl named Stephanie and she never thought she could find her prince. One day after a crazy week this guy came into the picture. Not only was he a prince, he was also a knight. A handsome-brave knight who was absolutely amazing. It didnt take long for her to fall in love with the knight. She knew that loving him wasnt going to be easy, she would have to sacrifice alot of things to be with him. That didnt matter, to her he was so worth any and everything thrown their way. Some days she would sit and wonder how she got such an amazing guy...how did she fall in love with a knight? This def wasnt the life she had always seen herself in, she never imagined she would see a day where she had to stand up and be strong, actually see how strong she truly was and has always been. Since that very first day, she wakes up with a smile on her face because her life is better than any fairytale that has ever been told. She is and will always be a proud Marine's princess. Yes that may have sounded cheesy lol, but somedays I just get in those kind of moods lol. I havent gotten to talk to Justin since last Tuesday, my time, Wednesday his time....(ugh I hate time difference lol)...Hopefully I will hear from him again sometimes at the end of this week. I so cant wait, not much longer and my love will be home. Oh and a cute lil quote to go along with my story "Im his princess. He's my knight in smelly camo" lol Ive always thought that was cute lol.
Until next time bloggers :)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3