Ive been so bummed not hearing from Justin, as im sure I have already posted lol. He woke me up this morning with a text and we talked for a little bit, not long enough but I will take what I get. I hate when I dont understand what he was doing, I thot he was going to do some training on base and then go to another base and do some more...well I found out today that he is already at the other base and all the training will happen there. I got so frustrated when he told me how it was going since he got there. He went to that base to train the navy..well they couldnt even be decent enough to provide them a barracks to sleep in...these guys have come over there to help them and the best they have for them to sleep in is a classroom that they had to clean out themselves, oh and they have to sleep on cots!! Really??? That is rude, my baby and his plt come to help and the best they get is a classroom to sleep in. Wow thanks alot...guess we really do know who the better branch of the military is! Im sorry im not tryin to be rude but that just frustrates me. Well at least we dont have to much longer and he will be back here with me, in my comfy bed where he can relax and get away from everything. Im so glad that I got to hear that he is doing ok, other than the sleeping arrangements which he was pretty pissed about also.
Anyways, I am a lucky girl to have such an amazing guy...I cant wait til that day where I am back in his arms again....yay not much longer!!!!
I love you baby <3
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3