I feel so bummed today and idk why. I am really getting my hopes up on getting a ring when Justin gets back, I know I shouldnt but I cant help it. I just wanna have that part of him so bad. I am pretty sure I am gonna get disappointed and it not happen. I have an idea in my mind on how things will go and I need to chill out with it, I need to just put it out of my mind. I know he got me something for Christmas but idk what it is, of course, I do know he has spent alot of money. Its just somethings he says makes me think that it is a ring, but maybe I am just looking way to into it. I dont wanna rush things, I want us both to want it, but I do have hopes.
I have been looking at houses in Jacksonville, hopefully thats where he will get re stationed. I really want to move there even if we arent married. Of course we need to talk about it and all, but I just want to be closer to him. Then again I dont wanna move and then we never get married. Today is just really gotten me down. I so dont wanna get whatever he has gotten me and have a disappointed look on my face. I know I will love whatever it is, but still...I have this picture in my head of what it is and I am sure that isnt it. Oh well, I just need to go back to not caring, just let whatever happen, happen.
I just need to focus on getting him home, everything else shouldnt matter. And when he is back maybe we can focus on other things. I do love him, and I know he is the guy I am suppose to be with. Hopefully someday my dream will come true.
I love you baby <3
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3