After over a week of not having any communication with Justin I finally got a text at 0130 this morning! Oh how I have missed him so much. Well I found out he will be on the base he is on until the beginning of next week...I am sooo ready for him to go back to his base so we can talk more. Its so stupid, instead of them flying out this weekend, they have to wait for the f'in navy guys to come pick them up. I seriously dont like the navy...they are nothing but a bunch of fat lazy slobs. They cant take a lil time out of their day to come get Justin's plt and take them back to their base. Oh and Justin said they have the worst food ever. Being at that navy base and on the ship he said the food was horrible. Well thanks navy for making sure my baby didnt go hungry. Oh well I will just take care of him myself when he gets home, fix him some good ole home cooking!
I am so excited that we are so close to him coming home. I am honestly to the point where im just pissed at this deployment. Im past the sadness, the depression, the being okay with it because I cant do anything about it...im just straight up pissed lol. I want him home! Well I did go shopping yesterday for his Christmas present...YAY! I hope he likes it. That has made me really excited, but now im broke haha.
Ugh I have a bit of things I need to get done before he gets home...
I need to clean my room, clean out and wash his truck (gotta get it all shiny and pretty for when we drive to his house lol) I need to get my hair trimmed and my eyebrows done..cant be lookin like a mess lol.
Oh and I gotta do my nails lol. So much stuff, and im runnin out of time. Oh well at least he will be home!
I love you baby, not much longer <3
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3