Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I surely do love him

I love my baby.  He messaged me this morning to tell me he loved me one more time before he goes to the next part of his training.  Its gonna be like a week before we get to talk again.  He is so sweet, I still dont know how I got so lucky. 

Ahhh im so ready to get this deployment over with!!  Not much longer...YAY!!  Slowly but surely I am getting ready for his homecoming and also our trip to Florida.  I so cant wait.  Its gonna be so nice to just get away and spend time with him.  I miss falling asleep listening to his heart beating.  I miss is warm hugs and his sweet kisses. 

Im so ready to at least get a date for when he is coming home, that would make my life so much less stressful lol.  Oh well it is a sacrifice I am willing to make, he is so worth it and I love him with all my heart. 

I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3