Every single day I wake up becoming more and more excited. I have no clue when Justin is coming home, but I still wake up excited because it feels like its tomorrow. Today he left for training for a few weeks, im really not sure when I will get to talk to him again and I hate it, but maybe that will make it a surprise for when he does message me and im not expecting it.
I do need to get a few things done in these few weeks, trying to slowly prepare for our trip to Florida. Not sure when that will be either but I do wanna be ready for it when it is time. I dont wanna be stressing at the last minute to get things done. I am proud of myself, last week I went and bought some food that wont go bad from now til then, so we do have somethings right now. Just have to get the stuff that will go bad when we get down there.
I have this image in my mind on how things will be in Florida, I hope things do go that way...or perhaps be even better. Im just so going to enjoy the time I get to spend with him, it is gonna be much needed after all this time apart. Im trying to plan a special nite for us....I wanna get lots of candles, make some pasta, salad and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Just have a candle lit picnic in the living room. I just wanna do something sweet and amazing to help him relax. Just sit there and talk and enjoy the time we get to share with each other once again.
Of course Ive said before I would love to get engaged when he gets back...I think it would be so amazing ending this deployment like that. Come back from Florida with my soon to be hubby. No I dont wanna rush things, but I can dream lol.
These next few weeks are gonna suck, but I know that in the end it will be so worth it because not much longer after they get back from training he will be home!! Im so excited!!
I love you baby, not much longer <3
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3