Does it sound bad for me to say that ive gotten use to not hearing from Justin? I hate saying that, and I really wanna talk to him...but these past couple weeks ive gotten use to it. Usually every night I get on yahoo chat and I wait for him to get on...that's it, that's my whole night, just sittin here waiting online and watching tv. Idc if anyone thinks thats lame but I want to talk to him as much as I can. That is the one thing that gets me through the day...just knowing that I will get to talk to him. No that I cant talk to him the only thing getting me through the day is knowing that soon this training will be over, and not long after that so will this deployment! I am so ready for it to be over, ugh it's driving me crazy not getting to see him every weekend, or even something as simple as picking up the phone and calling or texting him. I miss it all. Today had def been one of those days...ive been pretty bummed, I just want to hear from him. I try not to be negative, I hate when girls post on facebook how miserable they are and all this negative stuff. Its annoying, I try to be up beat and positive despite how im feeling inside. I dont wanna be all sad and mopey, I want to make the best of it.
So im so excited...tomorrow im going to go Christmas shopping for Justin YAY! Ive been waiting for this day forever. I really hope he likes what im getting him. Im also ordering his mom, sister, his niece and nephew customized dog tags that has his picture on it. I really hope they like them. I am the worst person about worrying if someone will like something, even if I know they will lol.
Well hopefully by this weekend or the beginning of next week I will hear from my love...crossing my fingers!
I love you baby <3
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3