Thursday, April 14, 2011

Song Link Up

Well I figured this week I would get in on the action and linking up with Amber at Goodnight Moon!  My song choice is called "Kickin in the Sticks" by Brantley Gilbert.  BG isnt very popular like Kenny Chesney or anything but his music is amazing.  My reason for choosing this song...well I listen to it every day lol.  I am a southern girl and darn proud of it, I wouldnt wanna live anywhere else but in the south.  Plus he is quite sexy in this video lol...shhhh dont tell Justin haha.  Yall check it out!



7 comments:

  1. I have never seen this video before. How fun!!!!! It's like a rocker country song! I like it!!!

    Thanks for coming over and linking up today!!!! I hope you were able to find some other really awesome blogs along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes he is sexy! Oh and the song is good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello boy is it good to finally find another USMC girlfriend !! Love the blog by the way.
    I'm now following you :)
    heres my blog if you want to visit :) http://girlandhermarine.blogspot.com/
    Semper Fi , Amber joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from the link-up. Your song is comforting to me, because though I'm a Yankee, now that I've been away from New England for a few years, I find myself drawn more to people from the south. The way of living, the attitude, the food... everything about it. I've only been in the south a few precious times. LA, MS, and FL (which I know doesn't really count). My husband's a southern man at heart. :) Best part of the video (I think) was when the guy threw the toilet. I was like "What? Where'd that come from? And why?" lol.

    http://marinewifeunplugged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're pretty, by the way. I enjoy the pictures you have on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ladies! im glad yall enjoyed this song as much as i do. i have really enjoyed your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3