I cant wait til next week! So Justin started the RFDF thingy yesterday, its been ok so far...just sucks not being to talk to him on our usual schedule. At least we have gotten to talk, which I am very thankful for. He gets Thursday-Saturday off this week. He is 6 days on, and 1 1/2 days off. I so wish I could go see him this week but I just couldnt make it because I have some things to do this week/weekend. Well yay...next week he had Wednesday-Friday off so I am going to visit then!!! I plan on leaving early Wed morning and come back sometime Fri. It wont be to late Fri because he has to be back at 0800. I am currently looking for a hotel, I have seen some that werent to bad on the price, but I really dont care how fancy or whatever, I just cant wait to spend some time with him!
Oooh guess what?!?! So when I first got my laptop it let me get on facebook, then one day (not long after I got it) it stopped letting me. Ive been so bummed and thinking about taking it to be fixed. I was talking to Justin about it the other night and he said his did the same thing. He fixed it by changing web browsers, so after switching from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome...YAY I can use facebook now!! I hope you dont think im dumb for being excited about this, but after spending a few hundred dollars on a laptop and not even a month after getting it I cant get on some website....yeah Ive been mad. I dealt with it for over a year and a half, but not anymore...I wanted it fixed...yay for my awesome boyfriend lol. I knew I kept him around for a reason :p
Sorry if this post was totally random lol. I hope everyone is having a great day, and I hope the weather is as beautiful there as it has been here! Until next time!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















YAY for getting to see your man! I'm going to give you some hotel advise. From going back and forth so many times during TBS and schooling (I swear in just a year's time we have been through about 15 hotels) we have learned that Priceline's Name Your Own Price is the way to go. You basically tell it how many stars (always pick at least 3) and how much you want to pay. We usually we able to stay in 4 to 5 star hotels for like 65 bucks a night! Just know that once it finds a match with your location, the stars and the price you want, it will book it and charge you. So it's sort of a gamble, but we were always in nice hotels.
ReplyDeleteI've used priceline as well and love it! I don't think I've had a bad experience yet with them. And it's honestly generally cheaper that if you try to book through the hotel and use your military discount.
ReplyDelete