I feel like alot of my post lately are totally random lol. And so I dont disappoint you, this one will be as well lol.
Soooo its Tuesday, and I said last week in my post I was going to start "Tummy Yummy Tuesday" and post about a yummy recipe I have tried, or would like to try...Well im not going to dedicate an entire post devoted to this, but I will say that I tried the Berry Cheesecake that Chelsey at I'll be seeing you... posted last week. You can find the recipe here in her post, and also while you're there check out her blog! My remarks on this recipe...it was amazing! Justin and I both love cheesecake and we both enjoyed it. It was nice to make something other than plain ole cheesecake, or cherry cheesecake. I am actually considering making it for Easter to take to my grandma's since the filling is a pretty pastel purple color. and it makes me think of Spring and Easter lol. Thank you Chelsey for your amazing recipe, it was a big hit with everyone in my house! That is my Tummy Yummy Tuesday for this week, im so mad I forgot to take pics, dang nabbit (finger snap lol).
So I am getting excited about Easter coming up. Im kinda bummed I wont get to spend it with Justin, but I have got the cutest dress to wear. Also Since I wont see him next weekend for Easter, I plan on making him a care package that I will take to him when I drive up to VA to see him this weekend. I hope its not cheesy, I cant wait to start decorating the box. That is one thing I miss, I miss getting him cute care packages together, so I figured I would do one for Easter instead of an Easter basket like I did last year. Just want to get a little crafty lol. I was also thinking about doing something for his nieces and nephew. Im thinking about getting a small flat rate box and decorating it and filling it with egg that have little goodies inside of them. I just want to show that I do care about his family, and I want them to think of me as "Fun Aunt Steph" lol. I will def take pics and post them when I get them finished. Im so excited lol.
So other bumming news, Justin told me that when he starts this RFDF thingy that while he is on post he most likely wont be able to talk to me because he cant have his phone anywhere at the location, it has to stay in his room. Im crossing my fingers they allow laptops in the React room. It sucks because this is gonna be frustrating trying to plan out whats going on when he gets his days off. I mean hello, if we cant talk, how are we going to figure out if he's coming here, or if im going there, or what. I guess we're really going to have to plan in advance and go with the flow. I just wish he would get more that a day and a half off. Im ready for August for this to begin, and he hasnt even started it yet lol. Oh well, us girls know how to adapt and roll with the punches.
Other exciting news, I have almost 20 followers and I am almost to my 100th post! This is so exciting. I started this blog just to keep track of this crazy life during my first deployment with my Marine. I never thought anyone but me would read it, and I never thought I would actually keep this going because I never kept a diary or journal when I was growing up. Thank you to everyone who follows me, you mean a lot to me! I want to try to do something special for my 100th post, so I need to get my wheels turning lol. Also if you follow me but I dont you, please leave me a comment and let me know so I can start following you.
I hope everyone has had a great day! Sorry again from my random and rambling post lol :)
Semper Fi <3
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3