Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Changes?

So Ive been sitting here for the past few hours reading blogs, looking for new blogs (yes my life is lame lol) and I have been thinking...

My blog title doesnt say anything about being a Marine's girl...I was thinking about changing it.  I like my title, and honestly it is why I created this blog in the first place.  I was waiting, waiting on my Marine to get back from his first deployment.  Yes I went MIA for a few months, but I picked it back up when he left for his second deployment.  This is what I have done while I was waiting.  I really dont know what I would change it to.  I dont want people to simply see the title and ignore it because it doesnt say anything about the military, when it really does.  Idk, maybe im just having one of those moments lol.  I created this blog for me, and that is what it will always be about.  This is for me to get my thoughts and feelings out.  This is for me to look back at some day and say "wow, this is what I went through, look at me today."  Yes that may sound dumb, but thats how I feel.  I feel that from my very first post I have grown so much in many ways.  Idk if I am going to change it, I mean this title is me.  If people judge a blog by it's title then I dont want them following me anyways.  Thanks to all you lovely bloggy loves who follow me, you really mean the world to me.  Sorry if this was a boring blog, I may blog some more later. 

Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3