Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Yummy Food Weekend

This is probably going to be another random post, just a heads up lol.

First of all I want to say hello to my new followers! 

So I am frequently looking for new blogs.  When I come across one I go back to the very first post and read through the entire thing.  Does anyone else do that?  I just feel like it's weird to just jump in and not know anything about the person or whats going on.  I love finding new blogs, I love seeing that some other people are going through things that I am.  I love all these strong Military ladies I come across.

Also a wonderful lady Dani from Hard Corps Love got me in a cooking mood this past weekend.  She posted of a wonderful dip that I had to try.  Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip!  It has been a BIG hit in my house.  Here is my modified version of how she made it. 

Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip!

1 (12 oz) can of Chicken
1 (8 oz) package of Cream Cheese
3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
3/4 cup Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce (my Marine's fav)

Dani's recipe is a bit different than the one I used, see her version here.  Thank you so much for the recipe, I will definitely be making it again!

I also made some yummy mini peach cobblers in the new ramekins I recently bought from Princess House.  Im not sure of an exact recipe for them, I kinda just eyeballed the ingredients.  I do know it was one bag of frozen peaches, one box of pie crust (contains 2 rolls of pie crust), and then sugar, cinnamon, and butter.  My cobblers didnt have a crumble or crust on top.  I made them with 3 crusts.  One on the bottom like a pie, one in the middle, and one on the top.  They turned out really great and I was so excited!

My Mini Peach Cobblers

Both of these were a big hit.  We definitely had some pretty yummy snacks this weekend lol.

 I absolutely LOVE to cook so I may jump on the band wagon and start posting recipes I have made.  I may call this "Tummy Yummy Tuesday" lol, yeah I just thought of that and it sounded cute in my head lol.

Hopefully next Tuesday I can start the Tummy Yummy Tuesday and have a great recipe to share. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3