Well my title says it all lol. I am pretty much packed, everything but make up and hair products that I will use int he morning. I so cant wait to hit the road and see my love. Im kinda nervous though. This will be the very first time I have drove that far...ever. The most ive gone is like 20 mins away to my grandma's house. And to top it all off I am going by myself. Oh well, I believe I can do it. Just hope I dont get serious road rage because that tends to happen lol.
This is a short post...shocker for me lol. Well if I can figure out how to set a post to automatically post I may have some for tomorrow or Thursday, if not I will do a complete recap of my trip when I get back Friday! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. :)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3