Friday, April 22, 2011

Hurry Up Wednesday!

Ahhh im sooo excited about Wednesday!  Today we booked our hotel room.  Thanks to the ladies who suggested priceline.com I checked it out and found some great deals!  We actually went with a hotel that wasnt on there, but it was still a good price.  Def next time I go up there, which will probably be "vacation season" I will def look it up for good deals.  This is the hotel room we have chosen and I so cant wait!  I will include a couple pics from the hotel!  It has a whirlpool tub right by the king sized bed, im sure will get lots of use lol *wink wink*. This is so exciting because Justin and I never have that alone time.  I live with my parents so it's never just us.  I love it being just us, makes everything feel so right!  Hopefully the crimson flow wont pay me a visit.  It shouldnt because ive already had it this month, but you never know.  It usually shows up at the worst times, and the type of BC im on my period never comes at the same time (booo).  Anyways I just wanted to share my excitement!  I am super excited and I will def take pics!

King Suite!  2 rooms with private oceanfront balcony!


On another note im kinda excited about tomorrow.  We are having an Easter party for the kids at church.  Yay for dying eggs, having and egg hunt, games, and yummy chic-fil-a nuggets!  I will try to take pics of that tomorrow and I will share some.  Then Easter Sunday...gonna be crazy and full of lots of yummy food!  Def will have a huge Easter recap post with pics!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!  Happy Easter if I dont get on here from now til then.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3