Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Determination and Procrastination

So I have been seriously procrastinating on finishing my school work, like months and months of it.  I feel bad because of the payment I make every month for it and I havent done hardly any work on it lately.  Well today I wanted to change that.  I didnt do to much but some is better than nothing.  I want this finished before Justin gets through with this RFDF thing.  What in the world else am I going to school for you may ask?  Wedding and Event Planning!! Ive been at it for about 2 years and I am on the home stretch now   I am to the part or the course where it is a virtual internship, so I have to use the scenarios given and do what it asks.  When I am done with all of them for that Unit I send it to New York to my advisers, and they grade and critique it.  Then after I receive the results I continue to the next and final Unit, which is the same as the previous...send it in and then I am done.  I am certified in Wedding and Event Planning.  I really really want to finish this, not only for myself, but to show Justin that I can.  I feel sometimes when he talks that he hold the fact I dont steadily work on it against me, and I dont want that.  Im gonna show him I can finish it!  I am spiteful and times so he better watch out cause im gonna blow it out of the water lol.  He should be done in the beginning of August, so my goal is to be done before then...I have about 4 months or so!  Im not going to throw away all that money, I just really need to buckle down and just do it...just finish it!  You guys are my witnesses, you better hold me to this lol.

Wish me luck, I am soooo close, just gotta get it done!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girl! Just focus on the prize. It sounds like a fun course, so I'm sure it will be finished before you know it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3