Like my title says...oh what a day.
Well to start off...
I got up and sent Justin my usual "Good Morning" text. I figured he wouldnt respond because they've been doing drills and stuff this week and I usually dont hear from him until he gets off, but I still send it lol. Well a few minutes later I get a text from my brother saying that Justin's phone completely reset and he lost all his contacts, pics, everything, and it wont let him call or send text messages or anything...ugh GREAT!! (Quick recap: my brother is also a Marine and in the same plt as Justin, that is how Justin and I met) So I text Brandon (my bro) for a minute or two just to follow up with Justin. A little bit later I get a call from Justin, this is how that went Me: "hello?" Justin: "Oh crap it works now" lol that made me laugh. He asked me to call Verizon and make sure that he wasnt charged for anything, not knowing what he would be charged for just because his phone reset, but I called anyway...never hurts to make sure. Well I give the guy the password to Justin's account...he said it was wrong...um excuse me?? Before Justin left for Japan we both went up there and had me put onto his account just so I could have his phone cut off and on and take any other precautions that were needed...we both came up with a password that we would both know, how in the world is the password that we chose, and that I have used several times before wrong? Idk what happened, but that needs to be fixed. Then the guy say he needs the last 4 digits of his SSN to verify the account...oh and dont forget I am having to deal with all of this over a simple question...I dont know this, I know my SSN...luckily the little light bulb that hangs over my head sometimes (just like in the cartoons lol) went off. I have his tax return papers right there laying on the recliner....yay! So I gave the guy that, then he asks some more questions and says some things and then was saying that I still didnt have access so Justin needed to call and get things worked out. Well after all this crap the guy says "well is there any general questions you have?" Really dude? The whole reason I called was for a general question...I was like "yes, thats why I called, I wasnt trying to have his phone cut off or anything" AHHHHHH....sorry for that, just sometimes you gotta let it out lol. So I finally figured out that Justin wont recieve any stupid charges...yay lol. Sometimes its just as bad to call the support rather than go in the flippin store and wait 30 mins with only 2 people in line. I hate phone companies, they drive me insane.
On a happier note...I have been craving pizza for a few days now. Yay I got my pizza tonight for supper, on and to top it all off I also got the ice cream I have also been craving lol. What a great day for cravings lol. The funny thing is out of all the ice cream flavors I could have gotten, and I am a HUGE chocolate person, I got rainbow sherbet. Isnt that a funny word...sherbet haha. I know that was totally random, but I wanted to share about my pizza and ice cream tonight lol.
So I am super excited about Saturday. I am going up to VA to see Justin. I know it wont be but for a few hours, but just being able to see him is amazing no matter how long it's for. Im not sure when I will get to see him again after Saturday since he is starting this thingy that I really dont understand what it is lol. Im thankful he will be stateside, but it still sucks knowing I will only be like 4 hours away from him and I cant see him. Thats like holding a snickers bar in front of my face but I cant eat it. When he does have his wonderful and whole day and a half (woohoo thats such a long time...of course im being a smartbutt lol) we will get to see each other every-now-and-then, but I have gotten a little spoiled seeing him every weekend. I just really hate that this got pushed back from ending in July to August. Hey at least he will be in the country for my birthday! I am planning on going up to see him when he gets his days off around that time. But anyways, I dont know exactly what we are going to do this weekend, but I cant wait to hug him so tight. I love him so much!
Also I want to give a shout out to my new followers, thanks yall! You have put me in the best mood tonight! Make sure if I dont follow you and you do me to leave your URL for your blog so I can return the favor!
I am so sorry if I have nothing but rambled in this post, if you have read all of this you deserve a good pat on the back. Treat yourself to pizza and ice cream, compliments of my teasing you in this post lol. Until next time my bloggy love!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3