Today is my 100th post...yay! I've been thinking and thinking about something special to do for it, and I thought I would write a post telling more about me. Thanks to all my followers, you guys are awesome!
Well of course my name is Stephanie, I am 23 years old. I was born and raised in central North Carolina. Growing up I was a very shy and quiet person, I mostly kept to myself a lot. I have a big family, just on my moms side there are 20 of us, and thats just aunts and uncles and cousins. In high school I was really into drama, I loved acting. I loved the rush you get from being on stage. I didnt really date much in high school, I was very bashful when it came to guys. After high school I got my first job working at a restaurant. After working there a year or so I quit to go to school for Cosmetology. I loved going to school, it was fun to learn how to do hair and nails and all that good stuff, but I realized that it wasnt something I wanted to do every day for the rest of my life. I was planning on finishing my last semester, but I lost my scholarship because I didnt know I was suppose to reapply, so I didnt finish. I went back to working at the restaurant, and then a tanning salon. I dated 3 guys in this time period (which stretched over a few years). I had some really bad relationships (not really going to go into details of them), but they just made a path to meeting an amazing guy. In the end of August 2010 I met Justin. We started dating the end of September and have been together ever since. My life has changed so much in the past couple year, I have changed a lot. I am def not that shy and quiet little girl anymore. I have made plenty of mistakes in my days, but I know they have just made me stronger and the person I am now. I would change anything, I live life with no regrets. I believe that all things happen for a reason, and even though you may want something to happen really bad...and it doesnt. Thats ok. There have been plenty of things I wanted to happen, and now looking back I am so thankful they didnt. I wouldnt be the "me" I am now, and most important I wouldnt have Justin. I have been so blessed. I am thankful for my family and friend, and my amazing boyfriend. I know I didnt go into a lot of detail in this, but I just wanted to give you some sort of person that I am. Thank you all for following and supporting me. I started this blog when Justin left for Cuba just to get my feelings out. I never knew I would have people who actually read this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Im going to leave you with some pics :)
![]() |
| My Family (Old Pic) |
![]() |
| Their crazy but I love them |
![]() |
| Me :) |
![]() |
| Me and my Love |
I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Semper Fi




















Yay for 100 Posts! I find that a lot of people started blogs when their significant other left or was gone somewhere never thinking anyone would read it! I know thats what happened to me!
ReplyDeleteAww your family is so cute, great learning more about you. xoxo
ReplyDelete