Well my Easter was pretty good...only I ate wwaaayyy to much! LOL :)
Saturday we had the Children's Church Easter party, so I was at church most of the morning helping with that. It was fun, we played all kinds of games, decorated cookies, dyed Easter eggs and egg hunt, and ate yummy chic-fil-a nuggets for lunch. It was a nice time. Later on we went out to eat for my grandpa's bday.
Easter Sunday I got up and had all kinds of goodies in my Easter basket from
my mom the Easter bunny lol. I got lots of candy, jewelry to wear with my dress, and the movie Burlesque. I havent watched it yet but it looked pretty good. I got to finally wear my new Easter dress I had bought, and off to church I went. We had a good service that morning. We had a special preacher come, one I very much enjoy listening to...although he reminds me of Jim Carey when he preaches lol. Seriously, he is young...maybe early thirties and he is very animated with his hands and expressions lol. After church we went to my grandma's and had lunch with my Mom's family. The food was soooo good! Later on we went to my other grandma's to eat supper with my Dad's family. Once again the food was good, and even though I was still full from lunch, I ate lol. Once again I ate way to much. I had made homemade strawberry cheesecakes to take to both my grandma's, it turned out pretty darn good (hmm will that be this weeks "Tummy Yummy Tuesday" recipe? lol) I was proud of myself. It would have been so much better if Justin was here to spend it with me, but overall it was a pretty good day...other than going into a food coma later that night lol.


I hope everyone had a great weekend, and a very happy Easter! Right now I need to start packing for my trip to VA Wednesday to see my love. Im so excited and hearing how excited he is makes me sooo much more! He sounded like a little kid on Christmas last night when we were talking about it lol. I love him so much lol. Anyways, I hope everyone has had a great Monday. Until next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3