Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Obsessions lol

This is going to be a wacky post lol.  I was thinking earlier about the things I definitely couldnt live without.  These are my obsessions lol :)


Justin, the love of my life

Beauty Rush Lip Gloss from Victoria's Secret


Black Shatter nail polish by OPI



Dr. Pepper



Kat Von D eyeshadow palette



Lip Venom lip gloss

Snickers Peanut Butter Squared


These are a few of my many obsessions.  I know they are totally random, but I dont go a day without any of them...well maybe the dr. pepper and snickers, but I have them at least once a week lol. 

Well I just wanted to have a fun post, I hope it wasnt to boring lol :P




3 comments:

  1. Oh, a girl in love with make-up. It's nice to see someone else around here besides me. :D I lovvve Beauty Rush lipgloss, and Dr. Pepper! ;) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eat both squares please" Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3