Well my weekend plans got all twisted around. So Friday night I went out to eat with my parents and my bro's gf. After that we went to Walmart because I was gonna get some goodies to put in a care package for Justin for Easter (even though he's not deployed). Well I had grabbed about everything in the store lol, and was heading to check out when my mom called me over and said that she needed to get one more thing. Well I was standing there talking to her when she tells me to turn around...guess what I saw??? JUSTIN!!!!! He surprised me and came in. I was planning on going to VA Saturday and seeing him, but instead he surprised me. He is the best...I dont know how I got so lucky. Yes in the back of my mind I wondered why he wasnt coming in because he could have, but I just was excited about seeing him I didnt think to much about it. I was surprised because he was texting me and said they had drills that night because someone got in trouble, and their highers we being dicks. He seemed pretty pissed when he was texting me about it. I didnt know that was a joke and he was actually in the truck on the way down to see me and that was his excuse so I wouldnt text him while he was driving lol. We had a great weekend together. Saturday we got up and went to IHOP for brunch, it was yummy! Then to Walmart to get stuff for his nieces and nephew to put in a Easter package for them. Then we made it back to the house before the bad storms hit, we chilled out there until they passed. After that we went out to this place called The Farmhouse! I love that place, it is sooooo good. I had taken Justin there for his birthday when he got back from Cuba and he really liked it. He wanted to take me to the zoo since the weather was nasty last weekend, and then once again it was this weekend so we couldnt go then either. Darn. But he made it up to me. He said...."so I was thinking about either going to Bonefish or The Farmhouse tonight" yay for having an amazing guy who knows how to treat a girl right. Supper was amazing. It's in an old converted barn, and you eat by the light of an oil lamp. Very romantic! After that we went to the mall, and then went and played some pool. It was an amazing night.
I really dont know how I got so lucky, but I count my blessings every single day. I love you Justin (even though you dont read this) Forever and Always <3
Well im sure everyone has heard about the storms that came through yesterday (Saturday afternoon). It was pretty scary hearing what was going on around you, like not even 10 mins from my house. Luckily we only got some rain and winds at my house, we were very fortunate. My hearts goes out to those who have lost their homes and even loved ones.
I hope everyone has had a great weekend!
Yay for getting to see your man! And double yay for it being a surprise! :-)
ReplyDeleteDont you just love surprises. They are the best =)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of him to suprise you!! You are a lucky girl!
ReplyDeletethanks ladies! it was an amazing surprise :)
ReplyDelete