So I have been thinking a little bit about special days that are coming up, special as in my birthday which is in August, and our 2 year anniversary which is in September. I want to do something special for both, and the little wheels in my head have been turning a bit.
Thankfully (well as of now) Justin will be stateside for both (but you know how that goes sometimes lol). I know for a fact he will be here for my birthday. The bad thing is that it will be right as he is finishing up this RFDF thing. I def want to go up to VA and spend whatever day he has off around my birthday, even if its not the day itself. I just want to spend that time with him since neither of us have gotten to spend our birthdays with each other, he has either been deployed or it was before we started dating. I know its not a major birthday...only my 24th, but it will be my 1st with him here. Im not sure what we would do, but I def wanna get a cute dress and go out or something. Gotta look cute :)
Also I have been thinking about something special for our 2 year anniversary. For Valentines day this year I was thinking about getting some boudoir/pin up pics taken for him. Well things didnt work out for that, so I have been thinking about doing it for our anniversary instead. Last year he was deployed for our 1 year anniversary and I sent him a care package where everything in the box had a meaning. I even wrote out each item and what is represented so he would know lol. For instance I sent goldfish crackers to represent when we went off shore fishing. I sent a bowl of microwavable japanese noodles to represent our first date, which was at a japanese steak house. Just cute little things like that. I put a lot of thought and heart into it, and I made it as special as I could giving the cicircumstances. I want this year to be the same. He should be here for it, and I def want to make it way better and much more special!
What do you guys think? Do you think that would be something cute to do for an anniversary, or is it cheesy lol. Be honest, I promise it wont hurt my feelings.
Also if any of you have any other suggestions feel free to let me know, I am always open to other ideas. Thanks yall! I hope you have had a great Monday :)
Semper Fi <3
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















I think that is a great idea, something he will never guess...well unless he reads this lol!
ReplyDeleteBut I have seen a lot of ladies do them and they always turn out great, and their husbands or boyfriends don't mind ;)
I say go for it.
thanks girl! my friend is an amazing photographer and she said she would help me out with them. im super excited! and no ma'am he doesnt read this lol :)
ReplyDeleteYou seem to be super creative so do something fun and memorable. It isnt cheesy! I love to do little things like that too. I would definitely do the photos!!! I am sure he would loovveee them as well as be something unique !
ReplyDelete