So even though it was Monday, blah, it wasnt to bad of a day.
Justin is so sweet. Right now he has post from 8-12 am and pm and he always send me a text around 7am just to say good morning and he loves me. Well this morning my phone started ringing, instead of my usual text, he said he called just to hear my voice. Aw, that made me smile so hard, and I am def not a morning person. Then later on I was at work and saw that I had a voice mail, he called and left a voice mail just "wanted to say hey and i love you so much". Wow what more could I ask for, he is absolutely amazing. I feel like the luckiest girl every day I wake up and he is in my life. I sure dont know what I would do without him. I love you so much baby, thank you so much for all you do for me. Counting down the days until I see him!
Oh and btw my hotel situation worked out. I got on this morning and the draft from the other hotel was back in my account, so I booked the new hotel. Yay...I was seriously stressing about it last night. I am calm and happy now so woohoo lol. This one is an apartment style, 2 bedroom, private balcony, and it has a kitchenette so im going to bring some breakfast food to cook. Im so excited, I so cant wait to see him!
I hope everyone had a great Monday!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















How sweet :) Thanks for your advice the other day! So appreciated.
ReplyDeleteAhh... how cute!!
ReplyDelete