Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cross Your Fingers!

First of all I want to say Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!  I hope you all enjoy your day!!  :)

Okey dokey on to my excitement.  So I was talking to my cousin today, she is the director at a daycare at one of the local churches.  I just simply asked if she would need anymore people for their summer daycare program. She said she wasnt sure but she would ask because one of the guys are leaving.  Cross your fingers with me that I can get the job!!  Why am I looking for a new job?  Well first of all its almost the end of the school year so kids wont be in school, and I wont get to work.  Secondly this goes along with the subbing, I am still getting the experience with working with kids.  And lastly, this will provide steady income for me.  And also hopefully this will show Justin that im not lazy, I do want a steady job, but one I enjoy.  I enjoy subbing, and this also allows me to work with the kids.  I am super excited!  I dont want to get my hopes up so I dont get disappointed, but I am crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms, anything and everything that will cross haha.

This post was kinda short, just wanted to share my excitement with you.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Im gonna go relax and talk to my hunny bunny lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3