Sunday, May 1, 2011

Im Still Here lol

Hello Ladies!!!!

Im back.  Well ive been back since Friday but between my laptop being gay and just not feeling like posting, I just havent done anything with it.  I did catch up on everyone's posts though, well when my laptop would let me read them lol.

So as you know I went up to VA Beach to see Justin.  I left about 8-ish Wednesday morning.  Traffic wasnt to bad, and it wasnt that horrible driving by myself for like 3 1/2 - 4 hrs...I kept myself entertained with the cd I burned lol.  I was proud of myself because I didnt get to lost, just the stupid GPS waits til the last minute to tell you when to get off, so I had to turn around a couple times.  I got up there, met Justin and the barracks and we headed to the beach.  The hotel room was nice, and it was nice that we could walk to get to anything.  We got there,  unloaded and unpacked, then walked around to the different beach stores.  That night we went to eat Japanese.  The food wasnt to bad.  Then back to the hotel to relax in the whirlpool and watch some tv.  It was a great night, just relaxing and talking.  The next day we got up and walked to Subway for brunch, then walked to the pier.  The weather wasnt that great that day.  It was cloudy and the wind blew so hard the sand felt like needles on your legs...so any plans on chilling on the beach got blown away haha.  We decided to head back towards his barracks because he had to pick up something and then we went to Bass Pro Shop.  Back to the hotel room we went after that.  Justin had his cousin's guitar and he was going to come to our hotel to pick it up and he was going to hang out that night.  Justin and I grabbed some Mexican food for supper...after waiting for like an hour for the rain to stop so we could walk around the corner to the restaurant lol.  The food was ok, I still havent found any other than the ones around here that hit that spot for me lol.  His cousin came after we ate, we were going to go play pool but the place was closed, so we ended up going to a club with a bunch of other guys in Justin's plt.  It was a really great night.  Luckily the club was right around the corner so we just walked back and didnt have to drive because we both drank a lot that night lol.  The next morning Justin had to get up really early and go back to work, I slept in a bit and then checked out, loaded up and headed home.  Unfortunately on the way back I got a speeding ticket...going 70 in a 60 when everyone else was going the same speed and there was a car in front of me so I couldnt go but so fast....whatever, im pretty sure he saw NC licences plate and pulled me because I was not from VA.  I was crying so hard the whole time because I have never been pulled over before.  I cried a good 30 mins or so after that and even started to hyperventilate a bit when my mom called and I told her, I was so upset about the whole thing.  When I got back to the house I crashed because I was so tired.  The trip back def felt longer than the one up there.  I hated leaving, I miss him so much now.  I cant wait til the next time he gets off which will be the end of this month, so that kinda sucks it will be so long.  I was a nice trip, other than a few things like the trip back and the weather being crappy.  The thing that makes me mad is the day I left the sun was shining just as bright as it could be...of course lol, heaven forbid it be nice while im there haha.

Im gonna leave you with one pic from the trip and use the others for a Wordless Wednesday.




I hope you all had a great weekend!!  Until next time ladies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3