Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Post/Anyone Wanna Guest Blog?

So im sitting here, watching The Lost World Jurassic Park (lol wow this takes me back) and I got to thinking about the hotel I booked.  Now I told you in my last post that I was still trying to get the hang of the hotel booking thing, and I am still learning, but for the most part I have come along way.  Well darn me for not really paying attention to reviews.  The pics did look nice, and the price was good and something I could afford.  So I just started looking through the reviews tonight (after I booked and the first night has been taken out of my account) and I was not happy at all.  To make a long story short I canceled my reservation.  I was going to tuff it out and see for myself, but I really dont want to take that chance.  So I was going to make reservations for this other I was looking at along with the one I booked, well they take out the entire cost right then instead of just the first night...well thanks to the other hotel taking out the money I dont have enough to pay for the hotel until tomorrow when I deposit money in my account.  Ugh this is frustrating.  I have learned a lesson, ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING!!!  I have a feeling I should have booked this hotel rather than the other but I didnt listen to it, well I have learned my lesson.  See I am still learning about this hotel thing, its only my second time booking so im not gonna beat myself up over it.

Ok so I dont want this post to be about hotels again lol, so moving on...
Ooh have you tried the fruit smoothies from McDonalds?  If you havent you must because they are so good.  I have only tried the Wild Berry because im not a Strawberry and Banana smoothie person (I like both just not in my smoothie lol).  Omg they so soooo amazing.  Im not one to put yogurt in my smoothies, but this is actually good with it.  I highly recommend you try it lol!  :)

Did I tell you about my shopping trip Thursday?  I cant remember...Oh wait no i didnt because that's when blogger was acting like a butt lol.  Well I went to Burlington Coat Factory looking for some black dressy shorts.  I ended up finding some for 9 bucks...score! I also found some bangles and a pair of earrings...all for a grand total of like 22 buck...woohoo go me!  If you dont shop there you def need to reconsider.  I always forget about it, but I am happy I went over there this time.  If you love jewelry it is wonderful because they have racks and racks of just jewelry...love! <3

So Justin and I were talking about plans for this trip and I am excited.  Unfortunately last time we went we didnt get to go on the beach because of the weather.  Once again "always go with your gut feeling"...He asked me if I wanted to go on the beach that day we got there (which was a nice day btw) or just go the next, well stupid me said we can just go tomorrow...yeah that didnt happen.  This time we have decided that if it is nice the day we get there, we are going out on the beach haha.  We are also planning on going to Joe's Crab Shack.  Ive never been, and I have never had crab...but I am always up for trying new things so im super excited!  Plus Justin has been wanting some snow crabs legs since before we went to Florida and we never got around to it, so I know he is happy about that.  Other plans include going to the movies that night after the beach and eating at Joe's, and hopefully going to the Cape Henry Lighthouse, I am really excited and hope we make it because I love historical stuff.  I actually did some reading up about the history of it last night.  Yes I can be a nerd at times haha.  Either way, whether our plans happen or not, I am just going to be thankful that I get to see him.  I will def be posting about it when I get back (like always lol).

Oh on that note, would anyone want to guest blog for me?  I know im not leaving on a long trip, but it will probably be Saturday night or Sunday before I get to post again.  Just let me know if you are interested.  You can find my contact info, on my contact page.  You can post about anything your little heart desires :)

Well I hope everyone has a great night, and a great (whats left of) the weekend lol.  Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3