Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello Monday!

Well...it's Monday once again.  Ugh today was one of those days I just didnt want to get out of bed, I was so tired.  It was an ok day, cant really complain about anything.  I started my wonderful journey of getting my white body tan lol.

Im sure some of you that have been reading for awhile know I use to work at a tanning salon, and all the drama that went down when I quit.  If not then yall can read back, but I just dont feel like going into that again lol.  Anyways, so I wanted to find a new tanning salon to go to.  Well I found one that this lady from my church goes to.  I went and got my mom a tanning package for Mother's Day, and today decided to treat myself to one.  Im going up again to VA next week to spend time with Justin on his day off, and I really dont want to have the sun beaming off my white body haha.  No im not really that white, but whiter than I usually like lol.  Plus I dont want to burn if the weather allows us to actually be lazy on the beach, unlike the last trip lol.

Ok so on a different subject...do you remember when I posted last week (I think it was last week lol) about Justin being in a really bad mood?  Well they started this TSO thing last Thursday and I am so happy to say that he is in so much of a better mood.  He isnt all irritated, stressed and pissed off.  He sounds so much better when we talk, and we talk all day long pretty much.  He doesnt do much on this, pretty much has the day to do whatever, so its nice he can leave and drive around and go get something to eat, anything to just get away, so it has really helped him out.  I am so thankful because I was so worried about things with him.  I didnt want that to come between us, and this time has given him the chance to relax and calm down.  When he's upset and stressed, I am upset and stressed...so now we are both very complacent.  Oh how I so cant wait to go see him next week!

Im not sure if I mentioned that he may get "post deployment" leave.  He said that the thing he is doing now, even though he is still stateside, it is considered a "deployment" so he may actually get post deployment leave. I really hope he does.  He said that if the talk is true (and any of you girls know how the military can be, so im not getting my hopes up just yet) that we may go to DISNEY!!!  We have friends in FL, a couple we always hang out with when we're down that we may go with, and also one of the guys in his team is from FL and him and his girlfriend may also come.  That is just talk right now of course, Justin said him and Sanchez (the guy in his team) were just throwing around ideas and just talking, but I hope it all works out and we can go!  I have always wanted to Disney...cross your fingers!

Oh and I talked to my cousin to see if she found out about that job I really hope I can get, she said the guy she is going to talk to about it is out of town on vacation this week, but first thing next week she is going to ask him.  Yall keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers it all works out!!

Well I am going to relax until bed time, and it sucks because there is nothing on tv tonight lol.  Oh well I will channel surf and maybe I will find something.  I hope everyone had a great day!  Until next time ladies :)

Oh and a special hello and thank you to all my new followers :)



1 comment:

  1. So jealous you get to see your man soon! I hope you guys have good weather there! Where is he in VA? My boyfriend is usually stationed in Virginia Beach. Good luck on the job! Love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3